Introduction of C
Benefits of ‘C’:
1. General Purpose Language and is Easy to Learn
2. Its Procedural Programming Language.
3. It’s the best alternative to coding in Assembly language which is very tough.
4. Flexibility towards both Systems Programming and Application Programming.
5. Availability of large number of operating systems.
6. Availability of extensive library function enhancing basic functions.
Facts about C
1.Today C is the most widely used and popular System Programming Language.
2.Today’s most popular Linux OS and RBDMS MySQL have been written in C.
3.Today many languages are derived from C , examples C++, Java, C#, Objective C and many
Mr. Sandeep Soni
Founder, Trainer & CEO, Deccansoft Software Services.
Sandeep has 21 yrs of experience working in various Microsoft Technologies/Platforms incl. VB6.0, ASP, VC++, VB.NET, C#. He is involved in managing and architecting projects at Deccansoft. He will be your liaison to Deccansoft, for any kind of communication and project updates. He knows what works and what doesn’t, and what practices are most suitable for design and programming with the ultimate goal of producing a quality system.