Unformatted Functions in C Language
Unformatted Functions in C Language:C provides a various function to perform format and unformat i/o operations. The difference between format and unformat input and output operations is that in case of formatted I/O the data is formatted or transformed.
getchar(), getch(), getche(): Reading a single character using these functions.
1. getchar(): echos character must follow the enter key.
2. getch: Will not echo character. A character read instantly without waiting to hit enter key.
3. getche: echos character. A character is read instant without waiting hit enter key.
- putch(), putchar():Puts a single character on screen. Both the functions are exactly same.
- gets():Receives string of characters and put it in a char array. A string is entered from the keyboard, will terminate with a newline character.
- puts(): It puts backs them to screen