getchar(), getch(), getche():Reading a single character can be done using these functions.
1. getchar(): echos character but must be followed by enter key.
2. getch: Will not echo character. Character is read instant without waiting to hit enter key.
3. getche: echos character. Character is read instant without waiting to hit enter key.
- putch(), putchar():Puts a single character on screen. Both the functions are exactly same.
- gets():Receives string of characters and put it in a char array. String is entered from keyboard and will terminate with newline character.
- puts(): It puts backs theng to screen